Warranty Information | Bedroom Furniture & Mattresses
Warranty Information | Bedroom Furniture
Bed Frame & Slat System
- The bed frame is covered by a 12 year limited warranty. This warranty does not include misuse. For example, the intended use for our beds are the same as a Mattress and Base set. If someone sits, stands or otherwise on the side ranges and deformation of the side rails occurs, this is not covered. The frame is designed to support the slat system which in turn supports the mattress.
- The slat system is covered by a 5 year limited warranty. This warranty does not cover you for breakages or bending in the frame caused by jumping on or standing on the bed or slat system.
- The headrest, where applicable, is covered by a 5 year limited warranty. This warranty does not cover the fabric or leather cover.
Stitching, Foam, Fabric and Leather
- The stitching of our beds is covered by a 5 year limited warranty. This warranty covers you for manufacturing defects. It does not cover you for wilful or accidental damage.
- The foam, otherwise known as the padding inside the headboard, side rails or foot fail. The foam is covered by a 12 month limited warranty against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover creases or dents in the foam caused by wear and tear or normal use.
- The leather of our beds is covered by a 12 month limited warranty against manufacturing defects. For more information regarding leather warranties, please visit our Leather Warranty Information Page
- The fabric of our beds is covered by a 12 month limited warranty against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover you against accidental damage, cuts, scratches, stains caused by spillages or food or creases caused by wear and tear.
Things not covered under warranty
- Wilful damage and misuse. This includes jumping, standing or sitting on the side rails, rocking or pulling on the headboard or damage caused by neglect.
- Accidental Damage. this includes marks caused by spilling of food or drink, cuts, stains or scratches.
- Change of address. Our furniture is only covered for the address in which it was delivered to. Relocating the furniture to another location, or selling the furniture to a third party voids all warranties.
- coils or wires that are loose or broken
- coils or wires that protrude or tear through the cover
- frame work
Body indentations and impressions
Body impressions in modern beds are normal and generally an indication that the comfort layers are working with your body as they should. Whether it be the favourite seat on your sofa or the top layer of your mattress, all foam exhibits wear and tear over time. This is normal. However, we wish to provide better service at all times, which is why we designed our own mattress, allowing you to purchase a new comfort layer for a whole new experience, without having to purchase a whole new mattress.
If you are experiencing indentations and would like a new mattress insert, you can purchase one for $395.
Things not covered under warranty
- Mattress fabric (including stains, soiling, burns or pilling)
- Normal body indentations
- Handles, where fitted, which should be used only to position your mattress, not to support the full weight of the mattress
- Comfort preference, Bed height or your own sheet fittings
- Mattress damage due to defective or inappropriate foundation. Our mattresses are designed to be used in conjunction with a Gainsville bed
- Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed (eg. miss stitching on quilting)
- Damage due to abuse, miss-use, standing, jumping on the bed or pet damage.
The bed frame is designed to be sat or lay on. The bed is not designed to be stood on or jumped on, on any part of the bed frame. Damage, cracks or warping in the bed frame caused by standing or jumping on the bed frame is not covered under warranty.