The GC-1631 Bed has been designed with style and comfort in mind. Boasting a soft leather lumbar cushion and an adjustable headrest with multiple angles, you’ll never have a better night’s sleep
- 72 Slat Base System compared the normal unsupportive 26-34 Slat System
- Designed By Gainsville, Made By Gainsville
- Adjustable Headrest provides superb comfort
- Choice of Metal or Timber feature inserts
- King, Queen, Double, and Single Size Available
- Storage System available with this design
Slat System Re-Imagined
When we started producing our own beds the best system available was 26 slats and only two bays. After checking the fine print of Mattress Warranties around the world we found these systems would render your Mattress Warranty null and void. So, we designed our own. Introducing the 4 Bay, 72 Slat System Exclusively Designed By Gainsville. This superior slat system will support your mattress to ensure years of quality sleep night after night.
Wake up ready conquer the day
If you’re looking to improve the quality of your sleep, you’ll love the quality of our Beds. The superior support provided by the Gainsville Slat System means no more sagging or broken slats holding you back from the best nights sleep.
Family business since 1964
Designing and producing our own range of furniture enables us to provide an industry-leading 12 year parts and labour structural warranty. We do not hide behind ‘Pro-Rata’ warranties or other costly service contracts.
Motorised headrest option available
Take your bedroom to the next level of luxury. The motorised headrest allows you to adjust the headrest up or down with the simple press of a button, giving you the option to stop in the position that best suits you. The USB port can be used to power our dimmable LED reading lights, or to charge your devices.
- Low-line modern design, with the option of high-back comfort when you want
- USB dimmable LED lights available
- 2.1 amp USB port, capable of charging your iPad or iPhone
Gainsville’s designs are now available in 14 countries.
How producing our own furniture benefits our customers:
- Reliability. Ensuring consistency from raw materials to final quality checking.
- Value. Leveraging the buying power of supplying 14 countries.
- Range. A huge range that will compliment all bedrooms.
- Design. Setting the benchmark to exceed world standards.
Floor Plan In!
Scaled Furniture to